The summer provides me lots of free time to work on self-improvement projects! I've registered as a team captain to run in the Komen Race for the Cure in September so I'll also be raising money for a good cause, too.
Music provides me with so much motivation...I LOOOOVE to dance and have found that with the right songs, I'm pretty motivated to get out there and run just so I can groove along to 'my jams'! I've put together a playlist on my iPod appropriately named "Run!" so I thought I'd share!
*Disclaimer: I like hip hop and many of these songs have lyrics that are not rated PG or even close to it! You can download 'clean' versions for most of these titles if it suits you...just thought I'd throw that out there before I proceed! I'm not proud of my love for inappropriate dance music...just sayin'.
My Running Playlist (57 minutes)
1. Fantasy by Mariah Carey
2. Shots by LMFAO & Lil Jon
3. Wild Ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia
4. Low by Flo Rida ft. T. Pain
5. Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses
6. Bring Em Out by T.I.
7. Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and a bunch of other guys
8. Bangarang by Skrillex
9. Yeah! by Usher (my favorite dance song!)
10. In da Club by 50 Cent
11. Get Low by Lil Jon, East Side Boyz, and Yin Yang Twins
12. Hypnotize by Notorious B.I.G.
13. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
14. OMG by Usher featuring will.i.am
Jog.Fm is a great site to use if you're interested in building your own playlist for walking, running, biking or whatever activity it is that suits you! I'm on week three of my eight week running program...I'll keep you posted!
Linking up to...