Linking up with Jeanette at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday!
Here's what I've been up to over the last couple of weeks...
1) Over Christmas break I caught the last weekend of the Winslow Homer exhibit at the Portland Museum of Art (that's me and Winslow hanging out)...amazing paintings from his time spent here in Maine!
2) The joys of winter in Maine...our mailboxes were taken out by a car that went off the road during a snow storm!
3) Celebrating New Years Eve with friends!
4) Warming up with some friends at Soakology! Soooo amazing and relaxing!
5) Trying not to lose the stamina I've built up running all summer and fall...but running on the treadmill sucks!
6) Rooting on my students at a b-ball game!
7) A new semester starts Monday! Spent time this week organizing all my course materials, particularly my curriculum binders.
8) Game night at my place with some of the funniest people I know!