This will only take about 15 minutes to put together (faster if you have a helper to unwrap the ice cream sandwiches) but should be made a day in advance and frozen over night. If you don't give it enough time to firm up, it will come out sort of 'soupy', especially if it's a warm day!
-Two boxes of ice cream sandwiches (24)
-16 oz of whipped topping, thawed
-12 oz of hot fudge sauce, warmed
-12 oz of caramel sauce
-1 8oz bag of toffee bits
-Chopped nuts of your choice (I used peanuts)
1) Layer the bottom of a 9x13 pan with ice cream sandwiches
2) Spread a layer of whipped topping
3) Sprinkle toffee bits then drizzle a layer of hot fudge and caramel sauce
4) Add a second layer of ice cream sandwiches
5) Spread another layer of whipped topping, followed by toffee bits, hot fudge, and caramel sauce
6) Top with a final layer of whipped topping and sprinkle on chopped nuts (if desired).
7) Cover with foil and place in the freezer over night or until completely firm/frozen!
This is seriously simple and delicious...people go 'nuts' whenever it's served! The crunchiness of the toffee bits paired with the gooey goodness of the hot fudge/caramel layers is divine!
I'd love to hear other variations of this recipe so leave me a comment and let me know your ideas!